Mushroom Achari Tikka


I am using my MW regularly these days and my interest to cook in it has developed.
As I promised on my Last post I have come back with the Tikka Recipe. I had paneer achari tikka to our bad luck the paneer wasn’t that soft as we expected it to be.
But I had marinated mushrooms along with it and this did not let us down It was A super hit!  I have made the regular tikka’s in oven long time back the recipe is Here.

For this I followed Sanjeev Kapoor’s Fish Achari Tikka and have replaced it with Mushroom.
I have made Achari Masala at home for which the recipe is Here:

Mushrooms – 200 gms
Lemon juice  -1 teaspoon
Salt  - to taste
Garlic paste -1 teaspoon
Ginger paste -1 teaspoon
Achari Masala -2 tablespoon
Black salt (kala namak)  -½ teaspoon
Yogurt, hung and whisked -½ cup
Butter,melted- 1 tablespoon
Cubed Capsicum, onion(cubed and sperated), and Tomato
Tooth picks


Method
ü  Place the mushrooms in a bowl, add the lemon juice, salt, garlic paste, ginger paste, Add Achari spice mix and mix it well.
ü  Add the black salt.
ü  Add the yogurt to the mushrooms and mix.
ü  Leave it to marinate for thirty minutes.
ü  Take a tooth pick insert a capsicum then marinated mushroom a onion slice and tomato (do the rest for the remaining mushrooms).
ü  Place the mushrooms on a greased MW safe  tray/Plate.
ü  Baste with butter and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes or till done( Kepp checking and basting it every minute until done).
Serve hot.

Note: U can even roast it on coal or on tawa or even in a electric oven if u wish too.
 Add lozza love and make it more Yummy!


Lets Meet with a New Recipe till then Cya,


Comments

Priya Suresh said…
Droolworthy and seriously very tempting tikka..Cant take my eyes from your clicks.
kripa said…
love your blog.. i keep checking the recipes often..forgot to mention it when i met u last time.. well done aps..
Unknown said…
simple receipt, easy to get all the ingredient , look yummy
i will try to make it someday,
thanks for shared
chowringhee kathi roll